Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 29-Dec-2022
Born in Dubai, we manage a unique portfolio of extraordinary investments, experiences and assets to generate meaningful outcomes.The investments we make are strategically chosen and thoughtfully nurtured, mirroring Dubai’s ambition, spirit and energy. As a global investor, asset owner and developer we utilise our resources, know-how and connections, to deliver long-term value, wherever we operate.
RISE LLC, one of the subsidiary of Shamal Holding:
Rise LLC: The UAE franchise owner of FIVE GUYS, the iconic burger chain, since 2015, winner of Best Burger in 2022 (Deliveroo UAE Awards). The chain has a cult following, with remarkable brand loyalty, and is one of the most talked-about burger brands online.
To work closely with the Restaurant General Manager, Supervisors and Crew Members to ensure that store is running at the highest possible level.
• Directs the daily operations of the restaurant in the absence of the restaurant General Manager, ensuring compliance with the company, local municipality and brand standards in all areas of operation
• Leads Crew Members and directs all daily operations of the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant • General Manager including supervising and training of employees for the opening and closing of the store, the safekeeping of all cash and takings, ensuring all food preparation is complete, managing employee breaks and shift changes.
• Motivates and coaches Crew Members and Supervisors and provides regular feedback.
• Assists Restaurant General Manager in daily operations with tasks including scheduling, ordering, daily cleaning tasks and team development
• Ensures that the Health and Safety policies and procedures are being followed as well as all local municipality food safety requirements.
• Supports all employees in completing their job tasks
• Maintains fast and accurate service, ensures an excellent customer experience and that all products are consistent with the brand standards
• Excels in performing all Crew Member and Supervisor tasks
• Carry out any other reasonable task as assigned by the management.
• Have Food cost control knowledge
• Scheduling skills required
• Financial Knowledge such as profit & Loss