WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) Looking for a Director of Food & Beverage for a 5* luxury hotel.
About the Role:
• As Director of Food & Beverage, you will be responsible to maintain the standards of quality, service and facilities for the overall smooth and economical running of the entire Food & Beverage department
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• To maintain on a day-to-day basis the standards and policies of the Hotel as agreed by the General Manager.
• Together with the GM and the Financial Controller he/she has to plan the yearly targets and financial budgets for his/her area.
• Controls and analyses: Quality levels of production and presentation, guest satisfaction, merchandising, operating, payroll and food cost, cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene.
• Responsible, with the Executive Chef / Head Chef, for the annual planning of food promotions.
• Controls the quality standard of food in the entire operation in the absence of Executive Chef.
• Responsible for the control and consumption of china, glass and cutlery. He/she has the breakage under control as well as the stock levels in the store (in co-ordination with accounting).
• Liaise closely with the Food Cost Controller to guarantee a cost according to the financial targets, to recognise price increases and adjust prices accordingly, if necessary.
• Execution of regular technical/skills training. Is responsible for setting up and maintaining ongoing training programs in the department in conjunction with the General Quality & Brand Experience.
• Previous F&B department head experience in luxury hotel preferred.
• An F&B specialist with a proven track record in Food and Beverage within hospitality industry.
• Creative and with an eye for details.
• Minimum 3 to 5-year in 5 stars Hotel Experience