A distinctive destination, Tilal Liwa Hotel brings the best of Arabic traditions and culture to life. The hotel is located on the edge of the Rub Al Khali (The Empty Quarter, the largest uninterrupted sand desert in the world) in the sands of Liwa amid rolling sand dunes and an unspoiled desert landscape. Built in traditional style, it is an elegant retreat for those seeking a unique desert experience and the true spirit of Arabia.
Featuring 111 rooms and suites that offer indulgent living, intuitive services and authentic dining, complemented by exciting recreational activities, this desert oasis presents a unique avenue to natural beauty and solitude.
Great Place to Work Certified Hotel
• Greet and welcome all guests and members and offer assistance on an ongoing basis (i.e. offer towels, and water).
• Assist guests and members with check in and out.
• Must be the initial and complete source of information regarding what is available at the Gym and all procedures to ensure guest comfort (i.e. equipment).
• Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the facilities and locker room including ensuring facility/amenities are in proper working order.
• Maintain gym equipment as needed.
• Must be able to completely and accurately explain the fitness center philosophy and programs.
• Keep accurate documentation and guest records.
• Demonstrate and give clear instruction on proper use of weight and exercise equipment.
• Recognize and respond appropriately to emergency situations.