WHR Solution (Executive Search)
Doha , Qatar
Salary: 8,000 - 10,000 - QAR
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 08-Jun-2022
WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
(Doha, Qatar) Looking for a Learning & Development Manager for a 5 star hotel
About the Role:
As Learning & Development Manager, you are responsible for all Human Resources training related activities. These activities include learning and development and training, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, health and safety, and other team-based activities.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare annual training plans and training calendars for the hotel.
• Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department.
• Partner with department to deliver training programs and other organizational and leadership development interventions.
• Support departments in developing cutting edge functional excellence and in developing leadership capabilities.
• Support individual and team development, career development, and training and experience-based learning
Induct, coach, and mentor new Team Members.
• Manages department controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Manages budget in alignment with Human Resources and property financial goals.
• Interact with hotel leaders responsible for people development to provide support to operational departments.
• Aligns current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
• Develops specific training to improve service performance.
• Strong communicator with the ability to communicate on all levels.
• Dynamic and confident individual with ability to work in a team.
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint Presentation).
• Good time management and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.