Meliá Desert Palm Member of Meliá Collection
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 15-Sep-2022
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE PART OF THE MELIÁ DESERT PALM FAMILY?
Meliá Desert Palm Member of Meliá Collection, is part of the global Spanish hotel company,
Meliá hotels International. Located only 20km outside Dubai’s city centre, this Arabian
retreat is the ultimate escape to relax in sophisticated elegance. A combination of rooms,
suites and cosy private pool villas, chic spaces for culinary refinement and spa
indulgences surrounded by vast green landscape and endless sunshine
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing field, within hospitality desirable
- Diploma Certification or BA in marketing preferred
- Experience with designing tools such as Adobe creative suite, Canva pro and other media production software
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Passion for social media and staying up to date with new trends
- Fluency in English with excellent communication both verbal and written, eye for detail
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Energetic, multi-tasker, positive, roll-up-your sleeves mentality
- Passion for content creation even at amateur level
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Responsible for creating marketing strategy.
- Responsible for content of digital newsletters including measurement of results.
- Use marketing techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Melia Desert Palm Member of Melia Collection.
- Responsible of making signage projects, creating F&B identities, hire a PR agency (if necessary) and work very closely with the DOSM to develop the right media plan for Melia Desert Palm.
- Develops marketing materials and assemble information packages (e.g. brochures, promotional materials, maps) for promotional events, property and meetings.
- Support media relations outreach efforts and other activities to boost the property's reputation and image in the community.
- Creating, handling, actioning and maintaining all social media tools of the Hotel in accordance with company guidelines.
- Manages social influencer visits and partnerships, creating unique and inspiring content creation opportunities.
- Keep the Hotel's webpage upto date by monitoring content and advising of changes where required.
- Is well updated on:
* Hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance (i.e. hospitals, stations, tourist sights).
* Hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures.
* Accepted methods of payment by the hotel.
* Hotel’s credit policy.
- Assist the DOSM in establishing and maintaining close contact with local, national and foreign journalists to maximize positive media coverage.
- Assist to manage all press releases and maintain a constant supply of articles for the media partners.
- Under the guidance of the DOSM, manage and implement all Marketing activities with direction from Melia Desert Palm brand marketing team, including but not limited to:
* Creation and print of collateral (such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures)
* Promotions and packages
* Social Media
- Performs related duties as assigned by the management.