Jannah Hotels & Resorts was founded in the spirit of the noble Bedouin hospitality. Today, we are a leading name among hotel groups that specialize in the affordable luxury Halal segment. With innovative infrastructure, creativity and dynamism, Jannah Hotels & Resorts has blossomed into the hotel management company of choice for visitors and residents of the UAE.
Jannah Hotels & Resorts offers the best of luxury and business accommodation with a distinct Emirati flair. With exceptional service across all properties we pay homage to the warmth and devotion of Bedouin hospitality, offering guests convenience and comfort in elegantly styled interiors with state-of-the-art amenities in some of the best locations in the UAE. With multiple destinations and a variety of offerings Jannah Hotels & Resorts has blossomed into the Halal hotel brand of choice.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Supervising restaurant operations and Shisha Lounge and steps of service are met through all guests interactions.
• Ensuring that checklists, requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the team members.
• Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
• Communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information.
• Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situation and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for the staff and other hotel employees.
• Ensuring that all steps of services as outlines in training materials are being followed on a daily basis.
• Interact positively with customers promoting hotel facilities and services. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties. Answer telephones in a clear voice, coordinate and document reservations. Organize special events in the restaurant such as receptions. Maintain rapport with all departments and attend relevant meetings.
• Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met. Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality. Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments for consistency.
• Maintain cleanliness of all outlets on a daily basis.
• Solicit feedback from guests concerning the service and food & beverage offerings in restaurant and shisha lounge.
• Ensure all daily and monthly reports are detailed and submitted in a timely matter.
• Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.