WHR Solution (Executive Search)
Doha , Qatar
Salary: 11,000 – 14,000 - QAR
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 03-Apr-2022
WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
(Doha, Qatar) Looking for a Assistant F&B Manager for a 5 star luxury hotel.
About the Role:
As Assistant F&B Manager, you will be responsible to assist Director of F&B to maintain the standards of quality, service and facilities for the overall smooth and economical running of the entire Food & Beverage department
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to assist in meeting the strategic goals of the Food & Beverage Department.
• Handle Food and Beverage complaints in a timely and effective manner.
• Responsible for checking of all stocks, requisitions and equipment on a regular basis.
• Implement control procedures to minimize errors, fraud and waste.
• Ensure that the property is seen as being the principal innovator in the market place.
• Coordinate Hotel wine lists, offering choice and variety as well as price consistency throughout the Outlets.
• Prepare monthly outlook/forecast reports.
• Negotiate Food and Beverage contracts within corporate guidelines.
• Conduct development and performance reviews, identifying key personnel for further development and structured career path.
• Implement and maintain training systems to ensure that employees have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
• Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
• Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Implement opportunities for quality Team Building.
• Excellent leadership skills
• Guest oriented and service oriented
• Ability to motivate, lead and empower the team members
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Experience in GCC region will be preferable.