WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) Looking for an Assistant HR Manager for a 5* hotel
About the Role:
As an Assistant HR Manager, you will be responsible for managing all the respective HR functions in order to meet the strategic business objectives.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Interviewing and hiring of all front line employees.
• Establishing and maintains contact with external recruitment sources.
• Monitoring candidate identification and selection process.
• Performs quality control on candidate identification/selection.
• Available for employees at all levels to advise, counsel and assist with problems or queries.
• Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinate disciplinary procedure when necessary.
• Coordinate, control and inspect staff accommodation and ensures it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort.
• Coordinate and encourage sports and social activities on a regular basis.
• Ensure the publication of any information on a regular basis by maintaining lively and interesting staff notice boards.
• Ensure appraisals are carried out for every employee at least once every 12 months and review all appraisals and follow up on development needs, if required.
• Maintain high level of colleague satisfaction and team spirit through active support, direction and participation.
• Maintain a high level of effectiveness communication throughout the hotel.
• Foster and promote a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and morale.
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
• You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system
• 1 years experience in similar positions is required