Palazzo Versace Dubai
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 20-Jan-2023
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Located in Jaddaf Waterfront, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. A walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel – a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
- Ensure a proper opening and setup of the bar.
- Ensure there is always enough back up liquor.
- Run to the storage area to get alcohol if any bartender runs out.
- Change kegs when required.
- Pick up empty glasses and bottles from the tables and outside the bar (called bussing).
- Wipe down tables and bar tops.
- Re-stock garnishes and mixes.
- Always ensure there is enough clean glassware.
- Re-stock ice when needed.
- Maintain clean rags in each bartender`s station.
- Re-stock the fridges when needed.
- Ensure a proper closing of the bar area.