Ayla Hotels & Resorts Management Company was set up in 2010 in Al Ain, the Garden City of the UAE, owned by Nael Bin Harmal Investment Company, which also owns the Bawadi Mall, a major luxurious and spacious mall in Al Ain.
This is a hotel chain with a no-liquor concept, in adherence to local traditions. The concept has found wide acceptance and popularity among the target group as well as foreign tourist and business executives who wish to be in a safe environment. The first Ayla Hotel was opened in Al Ain in 2011 and the second property, Ayla Bawadi Hotel welcomed its first guests in December 2014. Ayla Grand Hotel , the latest addition and the first 5 star luxury property of Ayla Hotels & Resorts opened its doors in March 2017.
Driven by the goal of becoming the preferred business and leisure hotel operator in the Middle East, Ayla has chalked out an elaborate expansion plan to increase the company’s portfolio to 10 properties within the next 10 years.
Bellmen are essential to the Arrival Experience. Transport guest luggage to/from guest rooms. Escort guest to rooms and inform guest of all hotel services and features. Responsible for attending to immediate needs of each guest upon arrival and follow through attention throughout stay. Duties also include doors coverage and valet services.
• Valid UAE Driving License
• Good command of English
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective planning and organizational skills
• Operate effectively in stressful situations
• Ensure guests are greeted appropriately upon arrival in a warm manner.
• Open car doors for arriving and departing guests and escort them to lobby.
• Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
• Able to provide directions to various destinations within the city.