Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Salary: To be discussed during interview - AED
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 08-Jan-2022
Operating in Dubai since 2005, Coldwell Banker UAE represents the franchise operation for the globally renowned real estate brand founded in 1906. With the legacy of unbounded professionalism and flawless customer services, we have grown into one of the most recognized and respected real estate firms of Dubai, UAE. We offer a one-stop-shop for all ready and off plan residential and commercial properties in Dubai. We take pride in being one of the most innovative UAE real estate brand with an unmatched international reach through our 3,000 offices in 49 countries worldwide. With the growth of the brand on a rise, our presence is strong presence in Dubai; you’ll find our head quarters at The Onyx on Sheikh Zayed Road (near Emaar Business Park) and branches at Dubai Marina, Business Bay and Jumeirah Village Circle.
To change people’s perception of real estate advisory in the UAE property market through constantly reinforcing our trust worthy reputation and premier service offerings to set international industry standards within the region.
Reports to Vice President
• Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
Essential job functions
• Recruit, Lead and manage a team of real estate consultants (Chinese speakers);
• Orienting new team members about company profile & heritage, service lines, operations & system reviews, commission structures & targets and reporting system;
• Give KPI and Revenue targets to Agents and help them achieve it;
• Manage day to day tasks, operation and problem solving of team members to meet with the required service level;
• Conduct seminars and training sessions for sales agents in order to improve sales techniques;
• Review and approve property listings and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets;
Identifies and resolves client concerns;
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other;
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters;
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds;
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases;
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
Interpersonal Skills Required:
• Passionate about Real Estate
• Honest, enthusiastic and trustworthy
• Friendly and pleasant Personality
• Tidy appearance
• Analytical skills
• Well organized and detail oriented
Other Skills Required:
• Minimum 4 years Experience in Dubai Real Estate Market
• Minimum 2 years Experience in managing a team of Real Estate Agents
• Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
• Sufficient work knowledge in MS Office
• Should have valid UAE Driving license
• Should have Real Estate experience in UAE.