WHR Solution (Executive Search)
New South Wales , Australia
Salary: 8,750 - AUD
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 31-Jul-2022
WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
(New South Wales, Australia) Looking for a Chef De Cuisine - Chinese Cuisine for a 5 star luxury hotel.
About the Role:
As Chef De Cuisine - Chinese Cuisine, you will be fully responsible for the efficient and smooth running operation of the restaurant with emphasis on quality, presentation within the guidelines of the standardized menus and employee training.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Supervise and lead the team with Chinese cuisine (Mainly specialize in Cantonese cuisine).
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues.
• Ensure all kitchen Colleagues are aware of standards and expectations.
• Supervise the Outlet kitchen in the preparation and presentation of all food items in accordance with the hotel's SOPs and standardized menu guidelines
• Liaise daily with Outlet Managers to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback.
• Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs.
• Ensure proper staffing and scheduling in accordance to productivity guidelines.
• Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards.
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
• Minimum 2 years experience as Chef de Cuisine or Sous Chef in a luxury hotel or Chinese restaurant required.
• A passion and drive focused on Chinese cuisines
• Ability to supervise and maintain a high level of food production, preparation and delivery throughout the kitchens.