Hospitality Management Holding is a fully integrated pioneer hotel management company specialized in the dry sector and with an expanding portfolio across the Middle East and North Africa.
Being the largest operator in the dry sector within the region, HMH provides hotel owners and developers a broad spectrum of world-class management solutions with five distinct, yet complementary, hotel brands that cater to all market segments from luxury to budget. These include Bahi Hotels & Resorts, Coral Hotels & Resorts, Corp Hotels, EWA Hotel Apartments and ECOS Hotels.
Responsible to develop and implement property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the company’s target customer and property employees. This includes responsibility for the functions of Finance as per the Finance cycle. It also involves Policy Administration, Government Liaising, and Records keeping of company administration. Functions as the strategic financial business leader for all properties.
- Recruit & support property level Directors of Finance.
- Understands and meeting the needs of key stakeholders (owners, property General Manager and guests)
- Demonstrates an understanding of cash flow and owner priorities. Build and maintain good relationships with all property General Manager and attend all owner reviews.
- Monitor property hotel cash flow projections and ensure hotel group are aligned with funding and distribution requirements.
- Ensure compliance of country tax laws provide guidance for your property finance leader with respect to tax audits.
- Actively participate on the hotel property team and collaborate with property finance leader on projects, policies, and procedures.
- Provide property accounting teams with the resources and training to carry out their responsibilities. Ensure property finance talents skills development to their full potential to improve their contribution to the success of the business.
- Monitor financial performance by ensuring internal controls are in place, monitoring controls to ensure maximum flow and profit, ensuring hotel property Finance leaders are performing.