Fakhruddin Properties is a leading developer of residential, commercial and industrial properties across prime locations within the United Arab Emirates. Fakhruddin Properties is a member of Fakhruddin Holdings, a leading conglomerate with a diverse portfolio of successful businesses.
Fakhruddin Properties was established in 2003 and has since established an enviable reputation among the leading property developers and property managers in the United Arab Emirates. We have marked our presence by creating formidable buildings including Residential -Apartments & Villas and Commercial – Offices, Warehouses, & Labour Camps across UAE.
Fakhruddin Properties provides end-to-end property management solutions encompassing financial management as well as facility management for all types of properties, maintaining them in pristine condition. Our adherence to high standards and excellence in execution has resulted in an ISO certification of international standards for our service capacity and operations.
With over 14 years of experience in real estate and property management, Fakhruddin Properties is a revered veteran of the industry. Our techniques have evolved with changing time and tide of the market as we gained experience that commands our operations resulting in unprecedented property returns and an exceptional service experience.
About the Role:
Treppan Hotel and Suites by Fakhruddin are looking for Demi Chef de Partie.
As Demi Chef De Partie, you are responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities.
Reporting to the Chef de Partie or Sous Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie.
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites.
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel.
- Control food stock and food cost in his section.
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
- Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up of buffets and special functions.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills