Palazzo Versace Dubai
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Vacancies : 2
Date Posted: 02-Nov-2022
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Located in Jaddaf Waterfront, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. A walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel – a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
1. Be punctual, greet colleagues and reports to supervisor upon arrival for duties.
2. Arrive at work well groomed, prepared and display enthusiasm.
3. Well prepared for a long day contribution and utilize time effectively.
4. Follow proper payroll and uniform procedures.
5. Contribute to departmental standards and best practises.
6. Offer guests of the banquet an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience for all events.
7. Anticipate and service of guests' requirements before requests is necessary.
8. Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
9. Be familiar with the beverage service including stemware used and appropriates garnishes.
10. Complete opening and closing side work as assigned and has all tables set according to standard.
11. Utilize the hotel's computer system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
12. Carry trays, bus and reset tables with linen, china, glass and silver.
13. Change ashtrays, serve cigarettes, crumb tables and offer additional beverages and cigars.
14. Ascertain a guest's satisfaction and handle any problem, which may arise informing a manager of the problem and how it was resolved.
15. Service all needs for private dining room or private function.
16. Report any accident or guest complaint immediately, no matter how minor, to a manager.
17. Recognize and address potential disruptive or undesirable guests.
18. Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
19. Move tables and chairs.
20. Breakdown any buffets, displays or side stations when needed.
21. Clean service area when needed.
22. Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
23. Retrieve and stock all linen, china, silver, glassware and food and beverage items.
24. Provide unobtrusive and professional service.
25. Serve a dish to guests while explaining the contents and preparation.
26. Provide water, bread and butter service throughout the meal to guests.
27. Offer coffee or tea and serve any requested according to Palazzo Versace standards.
28. Report for duty 5 minutes before the scheduled time, clean and tidy and wearing the correct uniform.
29. Carry and break down trays properly and safely.
30. Ensuring all set up’s and mise en place is set for the next day’s events.
31. Ensure all areas, stores and back areas are always kept clean and tidy.
32. Clear tables and reset them for specific number of persons.
33. Provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
34. Sweep/vacuum the floor before a shift if needed.
35. Attend all the training subjects to the service colleagues and follows all
Page 3 of 4
rules and policies of the hotel.
36. Handle cash and credit card procedures according to the guidelines of the accounting department.
37. Identify potential problems and ask for assistance before breakdown occurs.
38. Provide lateral service within the hotel whenever needed.