Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai located on the waterfront of Pearl Jumeira, allows guests to enjoy the Arabian Gulf’s blue waters and stunning panoramic views from every corner of the property.
Our Resort & Spa features 117 stunning rooms and suites, as well as 15 private pool villas and 63 lifestyle residence units awaiting the most discerning world travelers. The first and original luxury beach club concept that combines the elements of music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film and art into one destination.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• The role requires familiarity with Front Office operation and provide the seamless services to our guests.
• Candidates who are aware that they will be the first impression of the brand, always project can-do and positive attitude towards guests and colleagues.
• Always keep themselves well-informed to deliver exceptional experience.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries.
• Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems.
• Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed.
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel's policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings.
• Minimum of 1 year experience of similar role
• 5 star hotel/Resort experience
• Communicates & writes with fluency in English