While in Abu Dhabi for business or pleasure, enjoy the five star prestige and comfort of a residence at Majlis Grand Mercure Abu Dhabi hotel. From studios to executive suites, all 198 rooms provide fully equipped kitchens, free WIFI, and LCD high definition TVs. Our 24 hour concierge attends to your every need and room service is available around the clock. Treat yourself to Mediterranean and Arabic delicacies at our rooftop restaurant, or an authentic French café experience at La Maison du Goût.
Majlis Grand Mercure Abu Dhabi is located in the heart of an exciting and cosmopolitan city. Take a guided tour of the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the world's largest, or explore the sand dunes of the ancient desert in a 4x4 or atop a Visit the awe-inspiring Emirates Palace along the Corniche, where the Abu Dhabi Film Festival and classical concerts attract internationally acclaimed artists. For beach lovers, our white sands and clear waters are the ultimate luxury.
About the Role:
• As Guest Relations Agent, you will be responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guest, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure.
• Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries.
• Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems.
• Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed.
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel's policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings.
• Previous customer related experience required
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Knowledge of the local area
• 1 years experience in similar positions and customer service is preferred