WHR Solution (Executive Search)
Male , Maldives
Salary: 1,485 - USD
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 26-Aug-2023
WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
(Maldives) Looking for an Guest Relations Manager for a 5* luxury hotel
As a Guest Relations Manager, you will assist the Department Head in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis. Position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient check in and check out process. Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Personally inspects VIP and ensures readiness for a perfect arrival experience.
• Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening with employees to create awareness of business objectives and communicate expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired results.
• Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed goals.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
• Positive attitude, good communication skills and great management skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Fluent in English, knowledge of a foreign language preferred