The Torch Doha is the flagship project situated at the heart of Doha’s Sports City, Aspire Zone.
Situated at 300m high and with 360° panoramic views across the city, the hotel is the result of comprehensive architectural, engineering and technical design, formerly shaped to represent a colossal torch which for the duration of the 15th Asian Games in 2006 held its symbolic flame.
One of the city’s best luxury hotels and the tallest hotel in Qatar, THE TORCH DOHA is a beacon of wellbeing, offering a true 5-star experience. The hotel features 163 modern rooms and suites equipped with iPad in-room solution, three signature restaurants, including a breathtaking revolving restaurant, a state-of-the-art business centre and numerous fitness and leisure facilities.
• Identify the guests’ fitness level and health.
• Oversee completion of exercise routines.
• Track guests’ physical progress.
• Modify exercise plans based on needs, potential injuries or health issues.
• Conduct individual and group fitness training sessions.
• Adopt a holistic training approach (e.g. cardiovascular exercise, strength).
• Oversee the use of fitness equipment to ensure clients exercise properly and safely.
• Handle nutrition and health-related questions.
• Refer to and promote fitness packages and plans.
• Carry out First Aid and CPR if needed.
• Follow safety and hygiene guidelines.