The Torch Doha is the flagship project situated at the heart of Doha’s Sports City, Aspire Zone.
Situated at 300m high and with 360° panoramic views across the city, the hotel is the result of comprehensive architectural, engineering and technical design, formerly shaped to represent a colossal torch which for the duration of the 15th Asian Games in 2006 held its symbolic flame.
One of the city’s best luxury hotels and the tallest hotel in Qatar, THE TORCH DOHA is a beacon of wellbeing, offering a true 5-star experience. The hotel features 163 modern rooms and suites equipped with iPad in-room solution, three signature restaurants, including a breathtaking revolving restaurant, a state-of-the-art business centre and numerous fitness and leisure facilities.
• Welcome guests to the venue.
• Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists.
• Manage reservations.
• Escort guests to assigned dining areas.
• Provide menus and announce the Waiter/Waitress’s name.
• Greet guests upon their departure.
• Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options.
• Maintain a clean reception area.
• Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly).
• Answer incoming calls and address guests’ queries.
• Assist wait staff as needed.