Strategically located within Bandar Seri Alam, the “City of Knowledge”, Amansari Residence Resort offers comfortable long term and short term accommodation, both for business and leisure travelers.
The hotel boasts 2 convention halls and 4 meeting rooms with fully equipped facilities to cater to different types of events. The pillar-less Grand Ballroom featuring high ceilings, can accommodate up to 1,100 guests in theatre style.
Other leisure and recreational offerings at the hotel include sauna, gymnasium, squash court, tennis court and indoor swimming pool.
Responsible for the standard of cleanliness is maintained. Lead the smooth running of public area, room, gardening and swimming pool, hotel compound operation through effective supervision. Ensure enforcement of all house rules, policies and regulation at all time, on all areas of the Resort.
* Responsible for planning, organizing, budgeting and forecasting.
* Check duty roster for staff on duty and check overall attendance.
* To supervise the maintenance of cleanliness and the attractive appearance of Guest accommodations and
* Work with management or interior decorators or rehabilitation or re-decorating plan.
* Ensures that all guest laundry, uniforms and hotel linens are washed according to specifications.
* Establish standards for cleanliness and maintenance. Make daily check of rooms and hotel facilities to
ensure that cleanliness standard are maintained and the procedure are followed.
* Check on cleanliness of room, Public Area, Admin Office, Staff Locker Rooms, Surau etc.
* Establish training programme methods and procedures for staff development.
* Plan & revises staff working schedule as necessary. Allocated areas that need further cleaning to the staff
and doing training and evaluation.
* Check constantly on the progress and performance of supervisor and housekeeping attendant
* Check function prospectors, plan and schedule the staff working area and preparation or any items or
decoration required in advance.
* Ensure that the wooden structure of the hotel is free from common ants, roaches and rodent in daily
maintenance of pest control and fumigation job.
* Ensure adequate supply of chemical keep record on movement of stock.
* To check function prospectors.
* To maintain a proper personal hygiene acceptable by the Health Department and the Resort standards.
* Supervises activities on the guest floors, public area and laundry.
* Handles guest complain concerning the department and implements system and guideline to prevent future
* Responsible for the inventory of guest room, supplies, ordering replacements as and when necessary.