WHR Solution (Executive Search)
Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Salary: 8,000 - 9,000 - MYR
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 20-Nov-2023
WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) Looking for a Human Resources Manager for a 5* luxury hotel.
About the Role:
As Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible to assist Director of Human Resources to manage day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
Reporting to Director of Human Resources, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain HR policy and be personally available to all employees for work / personal problems, grievances, benefit requests, queries and suggestions.
• Manage the financial issues for the HR budget including benefits, labor & salary reports and plan cost effective events within the HR budget guidelines.
• Maintain a working recruitment policy ensuring all legal and regulations are met, including authorization of payroll actions and new hires.
• Liaising with Managers to establish their recruitment requirements ensuring all recruitment is in line with budget and forecasted levels of business.
• Follow up with Managers during all stages of the recruitment process, keeping them informed of progress and ensuring that HR is aware of all actions.
• Provide functional direction and ensure compliance of all legal requirements.
• To ensure all employee files are kept up to date - and to ensure confidentiality of employee information is maintained at all time.
• Act as an objective 3rd party in employee counseling, problem solving or conflict situation
Identify, analyze and initiate appropriate actions to resolve any unsatisfactory pattern of employee turnover.
• Strong Industrial Relations knowledge and experience in handling IR Cases
• Experience in handling Expatriate Employment Pass (EP) & Professional Visit Pass (PVP) Application is advantage