WHR Solution (Executive Search)
ar-Riyad , Saudi Arabia
Salary: 6,000 - SAR
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 03-Nov-2022
WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
About the Role:
• As an Income Auditor, you will be responsible for the accounting of all daily income of the hotel and to ensure that the monthly revenue is completed and posted to accounting system on the first day of each month. To audit the work of night audit, front office and food and beverage cashiers including other points of sales cashiers.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Daily rooms, F&B revenues summaries, their supporting transaction reports and to ensure all revenues are posted accordingly.
• The daily general cashier's report against recorded cash movement.
• Charges to city ledger and credit card companies before forwarding them to accounts receivable section.
• Front office clerk-cashier's due back from general cashier.
• To investigate late charges and skippers. All details should be forwarded to the credit manager for further action (evidence of approval from Duty Manager).
• Ensure that credit card terminal settlement balance with credit card transactions per trial balance.
• Handle credit card reconciliation discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Prepare extension wise telephone reports and submit to all departments to review. Make sure all departments return the checked reports.
• Verify, monitor, and review all hotel revenue reports and night audit reports.
• Ensure that all complimentary rooms are supported with duly approved complimentary request with prior approval of the General Manager.
• To ensure complimentary & entertainment checks are properly accounted for and name of guest and purpose of entertainment are indicated.
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• You must be a computer literate
• Strong proven management skills