A distinctive destination, Tilal Liwa Hotel brings the best of Arabic traditions and culture to life. The hotel is located on the edge of the Rub Al Khali (The Empty Quarter, the largest uninterrupted sand desert in the world) in the sands of Liwa amid rolling sand dunes and an unspoiled desert landscape. Built in traditional style, it is an elegant retreat for those seeking a unique desert experience and the true spirit of Arabia.
Featuring 111 rooms and suites that offer indulgent living, intuitive services and authentic dining, complemented by exciting recreational activities, this desert oasis presents a unique avenue to natural beauty and solitude.
Great Place to Work Certified Hotel
• Offer professional, friendly, and engaging services.
• Greeting guest to the pool facility
• Be sure the pool area is clean and tidy including the guest area (outdoor and indoor area)
• Inform the guest about the services and activities available in the pool.
• Make sure the pool workers have done the pool testing before allowing guests.
• Make sure the guests are aware of rules of the facility.
• Maintain the high level of customer satisfaction.
• Follow departmental policies and procedures
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies
• Ensure that the lifesaving equipment is in place and in working condition.
• Ensure that water treatment is done on a regular basis.
• Report guest comments to the supervisor
• Maintain current First Aid and CPR
• supervise children’s swimming activities.
• maintain a watchful eye on guest safety
• Comply with occupational health and safety legislation.
• Be familiar with property safety, first aid.
• Be familiar with fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
• Take action on the safety hazards and inform to the supervisor.
• Log security incidents and accidents.
• Previous experience as a Lifeguard
• Certification in CPR First Aid required
• Certification as a Lifeguard required
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work in the team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs