Copthorne Lakeview Dubai Investment Park
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Salary: To be discussed during interview - AED
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 02-Nov-2023
COPTHORNE LAKEVIEW HOTEL is conveniently located in the center of Dubai Investment Park, with easy access to Dubai Investment Park Metro Station, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai Sports City, Dubai Production City, Jumeirah Golf Estate, The Green Community and Expo City Dubai. This beautifully landscaped 4 star hotel in DIP offers a great social destination experience whether you are on business or leisure. Apart from comfortable accommodation, they are equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi, spacious working desk, coffee table and chairs, mini-refrigerators and ensuite bathrooms with well lit makeup mirrors. Some of our rooms include balconies with views of the lake. The resort-style outdoor panoramic pool is a heavenly location for relaxation that can combined a work out in the fitness center or walk at the running track around the lake.
About the Role:
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to initiate, plan and manage the implementation of the company’s marketing strategy to maximize exposure, grow market share and successfully strengthen the company’s position in key feeder markets.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Data-driven thinking and strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to turn data and insights into online marketing initiatives.
• Drive day-to-day PR efforts, acting as the main point of contact between the brand and external PR agencies when relevant.
• This includes the development and pitching of relevant story angles, media management and hosting and monitoring all coverage to create meaningful reports for stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain a robust program of in-house and external events and programming for our guests;
• Drive engagement events and seeding opportunities within relevant influential circles.
• Identify and execute strategic partnerships and collaborations create meaningful content for our platforms or enrich the hotel experience.
• Develop and execute an ongoing social media marketing strategy, including development of content, ongoing promotions, monitoring and creating meaningful reports for stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain all relevant content and marketing platforms.
• Negotiation skills in handling potential sponsors and ultimately close advantageous arrangements.
• Act as brand ambassador to external partners, media, influencers and guests. Where necessary collate and share findings from feedback to identify areas of improvement for the hotel experience.
• Demonstrate understanding of digital marketing
• Flair for photography/ videography is a bonus