Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah
Fujairah , United Arab Emirates
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 25-Jun-2022
Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah
Situated on 500 meters of private beach, this Fujairah hotel is near Dibba city center and just 90 minutes from Dubai. Guests appreciate views of the nearby Hajar Mountains and proximity to attractions like Al Bidyah Mosque and Madhab Park with its healing mineral springs.
All 257 rooms and suites feature Indian Ocean views and convenient amenities such as free high-speed, wireless Internet. From tasty buffets and all-day dining at Breeze Restaurant to romantic dinners on the beach at Grand Bleu, this Fujairah hotel's restaurants cater to every taste and mood. After a full day, relax at one of our on-site bars. In addition to 5 outdoor swimming pools, the resort features a diving center and a fitness center. Event planners can reserve an indoor meeting room for conferences of up to 80 delegates. Outdoor venues by the pool and on the beachfront are perfect for weddings and other special occasions. Guests can enjoy motorized and non-motorized water sports activities both on and beyond the beach, along with swimming and diving.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greets guests over the phone in a friendly, courteous manner.
• Records reservation information accurately; identifies and records group and transient business codes.
• Informs other departments of VIP arrivals.
• Identifies commissionable reservations and secures required information.
• Records and processes deposit information.
• Identifies and records special billing instructions; approves credit after consultation with the Reservation Manager.
• Files all reservations in a systematic order for easy referral.
• Contributes to maximum occupancy of the hotel by assisting in maintaining accurate inventory control for rooms.
• Records requests for special accommodations and suites.
• Advises and assists Reservation Manager to notify Radisson Worldwide Reservations Centre of rates and availability status.
• Assists with the preparation of the four day forecast and VIP list.
• Achieves maximum occupancy and average rate by utilizing yield management.
• Uses up-selling techniques.
• Handles all special requests appropriately.
• Pre-blocks all special requests or VIP accommodations accurately.
• Keeps Front Office Manager informed of new group bookings.
• Utilizes guest history files for personalized service at the hotel.
• Maximizes customer satisfaction and hotel revenue by promoting hotel restaurants and other services and facilities to guests.
• Deals with assigned incoming correspondence, faxes and reservation messages in a timely and accurate manner.
• Acknowledges assigned reservation faxes and messages.