The Torch Doha is the flagship project situated at the heart of Doha’s Sports City, Aspire Zone.
Situated at 300m high and with 360° panoramic views across the city, the hotel is the result of comprehensive architectural, engineering and technical design, formerly shaped to represent a colossal torch which for the duration of the 15th Asian Games in 2006 held its symbolic flame.
One of the city’s best luxury hotels and the tallest hotel in Qatar, THE TORCH DOHA is a beacon of wellbeing, offering a true 5-star experience. The hotel features 163 modern rooms and suites equipped with iPad in-room solution, three signature restaurants, including a breathtaking revolving restaurant, a state-of-the-art business centre and numerous fitness and leisure facilities.
• Be on time for the shift and maintain a consistent, regular attendance record.
• Properly open and close spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Accurately book, change, and cancel spa appointments.
• Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves spa facilities.
• Ensure that the lockers room and relaxation area are clean and stocked for the flow of incoming and out-going guests.
• Ensure that the check-in and payment process is handled in accordance with Hotel policy by processing cash, credit card, and credit transactions accurately.
• Provide detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, facility features, and hours of operation.
• Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency; document guest information in electronic record as directed. • Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the phone conversation; operate the phone system accurately and efficiently.
• Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions, and retail, as well as programs, promotions, and/or discounts available.
• Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests; develop a professional and personalized relationship with regular guests.
• Handle guests’ questions and concerns promptly, professionally, and courteously.
• Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with the Hotel policy.
• Provide accurate, appropriate, and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
• Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked, and well-organized work area.
• Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment; inform management when stock is low.
• Develop an ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Regularly attend, participate in, and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
• Ability to perform the duties of the Retail Consultant as needed.
• Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
• Communicate to management all and any occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.