Jannah Hotels & Resorts was founded in the spirit of the noble Bedouin hospitality. Today, we are a leading name among hotel groups that specialize in the affordable luxury Halal segment. With innovative infrastructure, creativity and dynamism, Jannah Hotels & Resorts has blossomed into the hotel management company of choice for visitors and residents of the UAE.
Jannah Hotels & Resorts offers the best of luxury and business accommodation with a distinct Emirati flair. With exceptional service across all properties we pay homage to the warmth and devotion of Bedouin hospitality, offering guests convenience and comfort in elegantly styled interiors with state-of-the-art amenities in some of the best locations in the UAE. With multiple destinations and a variety of offerings Jannah Hotels & Resorts has blossomed into the Halal hotel brand of choice.
As a midwife, you'll need to:
* Monitor and examine women during pregnancy
* Develop, assess and evaluate individual programmes of care
* Provide full antenatal care, including screening tests in the hospital, community and the home
* Arrange and provide parenting and health education
* Supervise and assist mothers in labour, monitoring the condition of the foetus and applying knowledge of drugs and pain management
* Give support and advice on the daily care of the baby, including breastfeeding, bathing and making up feeds