Jannah Hotels & Resorts was founded in the spirit of the noble Bedouin hospitality. Today, we are a leading name among hotel groups that specialize in the affordable luxury Halal segment. With innovative infrastructure, creativity and dynamism, Jannah Hotels & Resorts has blossomed into the hotel management company of choice for visitors and residents of the UAE.
Jannah Hotels & Resorts offers the best of luxury and business accommodation with a distinct Emirati flair. With exceptional service across all properties we pay homage to the warmth and devotion of Bedouin hospitality, offering guests convenience and comfort in elegantly styled interiors with state-of-the-art amenities in some of the best locations in the UAE. With multiple destinations and a variety of offerings Jannah Hotels & Resorts has blossomed into the Halal hotel brand of choice.
* Open hotel main doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving the property.
* Assist guests with opening/closing vehicle doors.
* Welcome guests and visitors with appropriate greetings of the day.
* Acknowledge and greet guests within 25 to 30 seconds and provide professional, fast and friendly service.
* Able to communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
* Tag guest vehicle keys with date & time, registration number, make/model, room number or contact number of the guest.
* Provide correct counter token or receipt of valet parking to the guest.
* Verify guests token or receipt with the one attached to the key before handing over keys or vehicle to the guest.
* Able to effectively park and retrieve guests cars without causing damage to the vehicle.
* Ability to drive and operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
* Able to provide guests with information regarding property facilities, amenities, services, hours of operation.
* Able to provide guests with direction and local areas of interest and activities.
* Monitor and direct personal and commercial vehicle traffic on property, including guest vehicles, taxi cabs, limousines, and buses.
* Ensure vehicles are legally parked and to maintain a smooth and efficient flow of traffic.
* Ensure all guest's valet experience are memorable, unique and as per the hotel's standards.
* Responsible to maintain the security of vehicles, belongings kept inside the car and vehicle keys.
* Responsible to follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
* Responsible for opening and closing parking area or facility.
* Document and report all vehicle incidents like damages, accidents, theft, missing articles.
* Review shift logs/daily memo books and document any relevant details or information in logbook.
* Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the supervisor or manager.
* Monitor and maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of parking areas, portico and behind the valet stand.
* Responsible to report any security or safety problems, safety hazards and potential security problems to the supervisors.