Centara Mirage Beach Resort Dubai
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 13-Nov-2022
Explore a world of wonder and awe at Centara Mirage Beach Resort Dubai, a themed destination resort on a prime stretch of the Deira Islands waterfront, inspired by mythical Thai and Arabian adventures. Spend your days exploring the lush property’s water attractions, including a lazy river, kids’ fun water play area, waterslides and cliff jumping points, then wine and dine at seven different enticing dining venues.
Designed with family fun in mind, Centara Mirage Beach Resort Dubai features 607 expansive rooms and suites, offering a choice of stunning city or sea views and an option for bunk beds. Along with two impressive beachfront swimming pool and waterslides, the resort also houses three age-specific Kids’ Clubs, a candy-themed kids’ spa, outdoor playground, fully-equipped fitness centre, myriad water sports and a family-friendly lounge.
For those whose idea of a family holiday includes moments of pure relaxation, SPA Cenvaree provides luscious wellness treatments specifically formulated for both adults and younger guests, making the resort a true oasis for all ages.
- Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guest in hotel activity enquiries / requests.
Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries.
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels.
- Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed.
- Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures.
- Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems.
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel's policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings.