Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Suites & Apartments
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 23-Nov-2022
Welcome to Mercure Dubai Hotel – Suites & Apartments on Sheikh Zayed Road in Barsha Heights right next to Dubai Internet City Metro Station. The hotel is nestled in the key business and commercial district of Dubai Media City, Dubai Knowledge Park and Dubai Internet City. Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for business & leisure travelers and well as for long stays at an affordable price. Close proximity to Mall of the Emirates, Palm Jumeriah and major tourist attractions.
An elegant hotel with 1015 suites and apartments spread over 41 floors. Each contemporary room features floor to ceiling windows that have exceptional views of the city & skyline. For meetings, trainings and social events the hotel offers an extensive range of multi-functional meeting and event spaces.
- Assigning housekeeping tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
- Screening housekeeping applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages.
- Housekeeping Supervisor Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven housekeeping or hospitality experience.
- Working knowledge of housekeeping.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.