WHR Solution (Executive Search)
Tokyo , Japan
Salary: 475,000 (Approximately USD 3,550) - JPY
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 13-Jun-2022
WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
(Tokyo, Japan) Looking for a Purchasing Manager for a 5 star hotel.
About the Role:
• Ensure the efficient operation of the Purchasing Department in all aspects.
• Implement sound purchasing policies, systems and procedures in accordance with Company standards.
• Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials in a timely and cost effective way.
• To inspect products and services, evaluate production and distribution abilities and consider all other aspects that may influence purchasing decisions.
• Obtain competitive quotations for hotel requirements and ensure that the best product is sourced and purchased.
• Ensure proper authorization has been obtained for all hotel-specific purchasing contracts and conduct, manage and complete competitive bids in accordance with policy and ensure bids are on file where applicable prior to execution of contracts.
• Supervise the day-to-day functions of the Receiving Supervisor & Storekeeper to ensure that all items received by the hotel are properly documented in accordance with procedures.
• Evaluate suppliers based on cost, quality, service, availability, reliability, and selection variety.
• Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment in accordance with hotel policy.