A distinctive destination, Tilal Liwa Hotel brings the best of Arabic traditions and culture to life. The hotel is located on the edge of the Rub Al Khali (The Empty Quarter, the largest uninterrupted sand desert in the world) in the sands of Liwa amid rolling sand dunes and an unspoiled desert landscape. Built in traditional style, it is an elegant retreat for those seeking a unique desert experience and the true spirit of Arabia.
Featuring 111 rooms and suites that offer indulgent living, intuitive services and authentic dining, complemented by exciting recreational activities, this desert oasis presents a unique avenue to natural beauty and solitude.
Great Place to Work Certified Hotel
• Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, exceeding guest expectation from arrival through to departure
• Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services
• Maintain awareness of guest profile through Opera guest profile system
• Ensure that the guest luggage is carried from arrival point to room and from room to departure point on check out
• Handle mail & packages for guests and employees, ensuring they are delivered at the appropriate time in a professional manner
• Deliver guest messages and other deliveries immediately without delay in a professional manner
• Ensure concierge desk and store room is clean tidy and well organized