Meliá Desert Palm Member of Meliá Collection
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Salary: To be discussed during interview - AED
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 01-Jun-2022
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE PART OF THE MELIÁ DESERT PALM FAMILY?
Meliá Desert Palm Member of Meliá Collection, is part of the global Spanish hotel company,
Meliá hotels International. Located only 20km outside Dubai’s city centre, this Arabian
retreat is the ultimate escape to relax in sophisticated elegance. A combination of rooms,
suites and cosy private pool villas, chic spaces for culinary refinement and spa
indulgences surrounded by vast green landscape and endless sunshine
• Responsible of the achievement of the revenue targets of Meliá Desert Palm, whilst implementing the strategy, planning and execution of all Sales initiatives.
• Management supervision and analysis of results from all revenue segments of the Hotel, including room reservations, events sales and marketing.
• Responsible for the account management of key and prospect accounts.
• Keeps up to date with progress of all projects in the city to ensure capture of all potential business.
• Assists with the development of the team through training and coaching the team.
• Ensures that all calls and sales leads are answered in a timely manner and as per company standards.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role within Hotel Sales Department
• 5 Star Hotel experience essential, resort experience desirable
• Fluency in English and Arabic required, other language desirable
• Current experience working in the GCC, preferably the UAE
• Strong knowledge of B2B international markets
• Luxury Leisure experience in the GCC and UAE
• Knowledge of MICE market and experience with Events Sales (Corporate and Social) desirable
• Experience with Marketing and Reservations departments desirable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject required
• High energy levels, drive and motivation and the ambition to substantially improve business performance