Meliá Desert Palm Member of Meliá Collection
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 20-Sep-2022
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE PART OF THE MELIÁ DESERT PALM FAMILY?
Meliá Desert Palm Member of Meliá Collection, is part of the global Spanish hotel company,
Meliá hotels International. Located only 20km outside Dubai’s city centre, this Arabian
retreat is the ultimate escape to relax in sophisticated elegance. A combination of rooms,
suites and cosy private pool villas, chic spaces for culinary refinement and spa
indulgences surrounded by vast green landscape and endless sunshine
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Possess strong knowledge of how computers work, as well as the ability to use MS offices
- Excellent multitasking skills to successfully handle several assignments together
- Possess strong organizational skills required for achieving efficiency on the job
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide guidance to clients on the procedures at the spa
- Answer telephone calls and provide accurate information to clients
- Keep the reception area clean and conducive for clients as they wait for their turn to be attended too
- Introduce new beauty products to clients and educate them on their uses and benefits
- Keep clients updated on currently available promotions and discounts in services offered in the Spa
- Process payments from clients for services ordered from the spa
- Keep register of long and existing clients for them to enjoy benefits given to loyal customers
- Give appointments to clients on specific days
- Open and close the spa at the appropriate time
- Ensure that the front desk is clean and organized for free movement
- Assist in getting client feedback on level of services delivered in order to improve on service delivery
- Inform staff members of appointments that have been canceled by clients, and also alert staff members of the arrival of clients who come without prior appointments
- Assist in developing promotional events, which focus on increasing the clientele of the spa
- Manage the visitor register to keep record of people who visit the spa on a daily basis
- Receive customer complaints and feedback and direct them to the Recreation & Spa Manager for resolution.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy and procedures.
- To report for duty punctually and always wear the correct uniform with the name badge.
- To establish good relationship and rapport with guests and colleagues.
- To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene in work areas.
- To carry out the other duties as assigned by the management team.