One at Palm Jumeirah by Dorchester Collection Dubai
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Salary: To be discussed during interview - AED
Vacancies : 3
Date Posted: 22-Sep-2022
Dorchester Collection is a portfolio of the world’s foremost ultra-luxury hotels and residences in United Kingdom, Europe and the United State of America, each of which reflects the distinctive culture of its destination. Nine iconic addresses, nine extraordinary hotels, one unique collection. One global compass guiding you to the only destinations you’ll ever need.
We work with some of the most talented and unique individuals in our business, who always ensure the extraordinary guest experience of Dorchester Collection and the hotels within it. It is, after all, our people that bring our vision to life. As a member of our Dorchester Collection Family, we will support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust collaboration and appreciation. Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Treasured by guests. Cherished by employees. Celebrated worldwide.
As an employee, you are expected to provide our guests with a bespoke and memorable experience measured to the highest standards of quality and service delivery. Additionally the execution of your position will be in accordance to our company policies, standards and procedures.
Our company values are the fundamental spirit on how we reach our goals. As an ambassador of Dorchester Collection you will be entrusted with our values and expected to further enrich our We Care culture: Passion - Personality - Respect - Working Together - Creativity
About the Role:
• As a Wellness / Beach Attendant, you are responsible for the general cleaning of all areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
Reporting to the Spa/Recreation Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Promote the rules and regulations of the spa/recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests
• General cleaning of all areas
• Deep cleaning around the area
• Report lost property, accidents, maintenance issues, or other incidents
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Preferably candidate with pre-opening experiences