Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Salary: To be discussed during interview - AED
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 13-Aug-2021
A breath-taking fusion of rich Indian heritage, signature Taj service, generous local traditions and contemporary design, Taj Dubai resides at the heart of the city’s dynamic business and leisure hub on Burj Khalifa street. Conveniently located at the Burj Khalifa district, the hotel is walking distance away from The Dubai Mall and the luxury Downtown area with the iconic landmarks like Dubai Opera and The Dubai Fountain. Just a 20-minute drive away from Dubai International Airport, Taj Dubai is a perfect destination for both discerning business travellers and relaxed leisure tourists.
The award-winning hotel boasts 296 lavish rooms and suites, elegantly decorated with elements of abundant Indian artistry and each appointed with spacious bedroom space, enlarged walk-in shower, standalone bathtub and dedicated wardrobe area. Ranging from 45 sq metres in a Luxury Room to 680 sq metres in the Presidential Suite, each room offers a dazzling view of Burj Khalifa or the vibrant Business Bay skyline.
About the Role:
As F&B Waiter, you are responsible to provide professional service to our guests, ensuring their restaurant visit will become a memorable dining experience.
• Provide food and beverage service to the hotels guests.
• To serve the guests in a Five Star manner.
• Responsible for all service preparations before, during and after the service.
• Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests.
• Consistently monitor quality of food & beverage being served.
• Greet and seat customers and serve them in a professional, discreet and personalized way.
• Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily.
• Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage.
• Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet and upkeep of all service equipment.
• Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Excellent grooming standards
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
• 2 year food and beverage serving and/or related food and beverage experience.