WHR Solution (Executive Search)
ar-Riyad , Saudi Arabia
Salary: 9,000 - SAR
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 16-May-2023
WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
(Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) Looking for a Quality Assurance and Compliance Inspector for a Facilities Management Company.
About the Role:
The Quality Compliance Inspector is responsible for ensuring that all facility management operations meet regulations, and standards. This position is responsible for conducting inspections, reviewing documents, and to ensure compliance with local rules and regulations. The Quality Compliance Inspector will also act as an advisor to the facility management staff on quality control and compliance matters.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection on all procedures and oversee all working methods and maintain high standards of quality for all work procedures.
· Reject all the works that fail to meet quality expectations.
· Report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest.
· Resolving quality-related issues and adhering to deadlines.
· Providing training to the team.
· Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
· Recommend improvement measures to the site process to ensure quality control standards are met
· Guide the operational team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the project
· Monitor customer satisfaction levels.
· Monitor the work progress phase at various levels.
· Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
· Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.
· Manage lifting of all equipment and handle efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
· Analyze all products and nonconformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
· Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
· Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
· Also, to monitor the project parameters critical to quality against the prescribed project baseline and to document the same.
· Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
· Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
· Coordinate all site inspections with the site subcontractors
· Ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and that all attached documents are current status
· Review work procedures and method statements for compliance with good work practices and the customers contract specializations
· The issuance of nonconformance reports
Compliance with the site’s health and safety regulations