The Oberoi Dubai
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Vacancies : 3
Date Posted: 15-Jul-2021
You can enjoy superlative views of the Burj Khalifa from The Oberoi, Dubai at the enviable downtown address that befits the best hotel in Dubai, close to prominent business and leisure landmarks.
Internationally acclaimed for taking care of its guests, our 5 star hotel in Dubai offers spacious, comfortable accommodation, fine dining to suit every palate and a 24 hour business centre equipped with all modern technologies. After a busy day at work or sightseeing, our comprehensive wellness facilities are the perfect solution to help you wind down.
Our 252 spacious rooms and suites have floor to ceiling windows and uninterrupted views of the Burj Khalifa, Dubai cityscape or the hotel’s pool.
Indoors and al fresco dining. Eastern, Western and Latin American cuisines. Paired with Burj Khalifa views and a late night lounge with live music.
1. Responsible for servicing daily assigned rooms per day under his/her control as per LQA standards.
2. Provide helpful, friendly, prompt and personalized service to the customer (internal or external).
3. All the guest requests must be attended to within 10 minutes.
4. Take complete responsibility for hygiene, maintenance and cleanliness of area under his/her control, to meet Hotel standards.
5. Responsible for keys under his/her control to ensure safety and security of guest’s and Hotel’s property.
6. Check for any room discrepancy as per the SOP.
7. Ensure effective utilization of resources under his/her control.
8. Responsible for maintaining records pertaining to the section under his/her control and follow up thereof.
9. Any lost and found items to be deposited at the housekeeping desk on the same day.
10. Provide effective coordination with mini bar team for amenity and in-room services in guest rooms.
11. Responsible for maintaining all equipment, carpets and fixtures of the area under his/her control.
12. Ensure training of their general cleaning team and any other employees assigned to him/her for that purpose.
13. Contribute towards maintaining cohesiveness in the team.
14. Interact with the guests in a pleasant and professional manner.
15. Make sure that all the chemicals are correctly diluted, handled, used and stored appropriately.
16. Take measures to conserve energy, be committed to the environment and eliminate waste.
17. Adhere to the grooming standards of the Hotel.
18. Coordinate with engineering team, butlers, upholsters and tailors so that all the areas are spotless and perfect.
19.Carry out fixed assets and current assets inventory.
20. Attend all the training sessions, whenever assigned.