Crowne Plaza Dubai Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Vacancies : 1
Date Posted: 20-Jul-2022
Crowne Plaza Dubai is an iconic landmark centrally situated in Dubai on Shaikh Zayed Road, across the road from Dubai's Museum of the Future, World Trade Centre and Dubai’s business district. We are minutes away from major Dubai attractions like Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, The Frame, Crowne Plaza Dubai is a 15-minute ride from the Gold Souk, the Spice market in Deria, 20 minutes from La Mer beach which you can reach with our daily shuttle bus. We are also a preferred partner with Dubai Parks & Resorts. Our guest can enjoy special discount entry tickets to the different theme parks of Dubai Parks.
Crowne Plaza Dubai offers 11 different room, suites and apartment types with a variation of sizes. These rooms, suites and apartments are suitable for different occupancies or to be used as offices or meeting rooms. The conference and meetings facilities with different meeting room sizes as well as ballrooms, is suitable for private functions, weddings or conferences,
Crowne Plaza Dubai accommodation is supported by a bouquet of award winning themed restaurants that offer a variety of cuisines, Chamas Brazilian Churrascaria, Al Fresco authentic Italian, Trader Vic’s, delicious Polynesian cuisine and creative cocktails, Harvesters English restaurant and pub and Wagamama Asian restaurant.
About the Role:
As Sales Manager Leisure, you will be responsible to manage to assist the sales team within leisure segment for the hotel and generate revenue.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Sets realistic, measurable sales standards, objectives & goals (for sales activities and revenues) to be achieved and communicates to leaders and employees.
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue.
- Conduct appropriate number of proactive sales activities (include. but not limited to telesales, appointments, site inspections, sales trips, trade shows, fam trips, client entertaining including evening entertaining, overseas road shows and events) and ensures that this is recorded appropriately in Opera Sales & Catering in order to be considered for goals.
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach.
- Participate in hotel promotional activities.
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Strong communication
- Preferably candidates who can speak Russian Language